Quantity: 12 Count - Dozen.
Not Eligible for shipping. Pick Up And Local Delivery Available.
Packaging Fee Is Not Included. $1.00 For Packaging Fee.
Free LOCAL PICK UP- Scheduled Local Delivery Available- West HOUSTON TEXAS - Sizes May Varies.
One of the central facts of life in the aquatic world is that big fish eat little fish. Pike, bass, stripers, crappies, catfish, walleyes, white bass, rock bass, trout, and pickerel are notorious for their fish-gobbling tastes. But even fish like bluegills and redbreasts will grab minnows at times. There are several ways to bait a minnow on a hook. The first is to simply hook the minnow through its upper and lower lips. This way allows the minnow to swim relatively freely, however, it keeps the small fish from drawing water into its gills, so it eventually dies.
By ordering this product customer agrees to provide proper care upon delivery.
1) Must Have a cleaned Holding Tank or A Cleaned Bait Bucket.
2) Must have a well oxygen aerator for your holding tank or a Bait bucket.
3) Chlorine must be removed if you use City water.
4) Shiner Minnows are very sensitive to heat, try to keep them in cool water.
5) Handle them gently.
6) Bait Bucket or Holding Tank must be in shaded area or in Air-Condition Building.